standard network symbols/icons

  • From: Michael.Hawk
  • Date: Mon Jan 20 12:16:24 2003

Hello,

Do any of the standards organizations (ISO?) have a set of icons/symbols to
represent network devices ranging from routers to servers to load balancers?
I've always used the basic Cisco and Juniper icons, but I'm being directed
to find something not associated with a vendor in *any* way, but prettier
than rectangular boxes.

My google and ISO website searches have turned up empty aside from an
apparently independent attempt at developing standard symbols:

http://www.meshuggeneh.net/shoki/symbols/

Does anyone know of any more official source?

Thank you,

-mike

Michael Hawk
Senior Network Engineer