Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Sat Jan 18 12:11:56 2003

At 11:33 AM 17-01-03 -0500, Larry J. Blunk wrote:

> Previously, [email protected] ([email protected]) wrote:
> > AS690 521 326 195 37.4% MERIT-AS-27 Merit Network Inc
>.
>
> Come on, Susan, have your folks get with the program. :-)
>
> --
> Douglas A. Dever [email protected]
> 216.373.8517 - DID
> 216.401.5888 - Cell

AS690 was originally aquired by Merit for the NSFNET T3 network
and subsequently assumed by ANS --> AOL --> UUNET --> WorldCom
(I'm not entirely sure if this ordering is correct).
I've nagged Lee Howard a couple times to get this transferred
over. Perhaps I need to go through a less busy person.
Well, here is an email I sent last month that didn't result in a single response - either human or auto-response: