Re: How do I get host records deleted?

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Wed Jan 15 07:55:54 2003

I went through this with NetSol a while ago.  It's a pain in the neck, but
they will get it done, eventually.  First you have to call them and sit on
hold and get transfered for about 3 days, and get a list of all domains
which use this nameserver.  Then, you send them a fax on letterhead saying
that those domains were never authorized to use that nameserver, etc, etc,
etc.  Eventually, your nameserver will be removed from those domains and you
can then delete it.  Whole process ended up taking about 2 months for me.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Meltzer
ICS/VillageWorld