Re: NYT on Thing.net (fwd)

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Tue Jan 14 07:04:18 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Paul Wouters wrote:

> In the second round, Axelsson went shopping for connectivity. He
> got the one quote after the other with the standard "we will be
> pleased to welcome you as a customer", but shortly later the one
> ISP after the other backed off until none was left. At this time,

There were people who contacted him and volunteered to try to help by
trying to pursuade their employers to sell bw to Flashback. When these
people did not succeed their employers was published on Axelssons
blacklist as a "thank you for you trying to help".

I had great respect for Axelsson before this incident, after seeing his
behaviour more up close I nowadays loathe him for his methods.

Let's put it this way:

Nobody is an angel in this mess, definately not Axelsson.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]