joining the inet-access list

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Mon Jan 13 20:07:56 2003

At 01:57 PM 01/13/2003 -0900, W.D.McKinney wrote:

>Thanks for taking the time to help me today. I am subscribed again
>and I apologize for sending the wrong signal to NANOG today.
>Operator error *again*.

You are very welcome Dee. We are happy to have you back on the list! And all is not lost - since you raised the subject here on NANOG over a dozen new subscribers have joined the inet-access list in just the past few hours. Welcome to everyone!

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind the NANOG list that the NANOG FAQ lists the inet-access list as one of the resources you can use when you have an ISP related issue that is not on-topic for NANOG:

<http://www.nanog.org/listfaq.html>

I have had several emails asking how to join, and have also seen quite a few people try to join but not following the correct procedure (resulting in bounces to the admin). To subscribe, send a plain text email "From:" the address you are adding to [email protected] and in the body say:

subscribe list

then reply to the confirmation email.

jc