Re: OT. - The end of inet-access

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Mon Jan 13 17:37:58 2003

As for inet-access being more on-topic than NANOG, that's only because the
scope of NANOG is much more narrow. On inet-access, you're only off topic
if you're not talking about issues related to providing internet access.

Another possible reason inet-access is more on-topic is because JC's ten
times more dictatorial than Susan. She doesn't care if you've been posting
for 7 years, if you annoy her, you're gone unless you do what she tells
you to. But I'm bitter and biased...mea culpa.
Oh yes. Quite true. She drove me off of it about three years ago. I had been posting my monthly summaries there since joining it in 1994. That action was judged to be unacceptable. From what Dave Hughes tells me the wireless ISP list is where the real action is now.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access

The COOK Report on Internet, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA (609)