Re: fast ethernet limits

  • From: K. Scott Bethke
  • Date: Fri Jan 10 15:31:20 2003

I used to see these exact same results when I would setup Wireless pop's on
towers taller than 400Ft.  I was able to push the envelope a bit, however
when I saw the issues that you speak of,  it was when I had bad crimps, or
sometimes a bad cable all together.  Cat5 should be fine for this...  if you
figure 12ft risers you are probably cutting it close on the distance but not
going over it.

-Scotty