RE: Puerto Rico Peering Point, or existence thereof.

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Fri Jan 10 14:55:35 2003

The helpful guy at NOTA indicated that ATT does have significant
presence there.  Worldcom is hidden in there somewhere as well.  The
only one that didn't have direct presence was T-Data, but was accessible
through a different hop.  I think the location fits my needs quite
nicely based upon initial communications.  Now it just comes down to
logistics and negotiation.