Re: CC-TLD .af

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 19:03:19 2003

Hendrianto Muljawan wrote:
Hello all,

does anybody knows the NIC for Afghanistan ?
Your request seemed to indicate that you'd been here already, but just in case I thought I'd point out that I've found the page at
http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm to be generally pretty accurate. At least, the entry for .af gives you a few more e-mail addresses to try, and some phone numbers. Also, if you find that the information there is not up to date, [email protected] is generally appreciative of your feedback.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Barton, Yahoo! DNS Administration and Development