Re: MSN Messenger

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Mon Jan 06 13:52:35 2003

Microsoft has been ahving problems with their entire .Net system lately.
This is just the latest wrinkle..:)

Christian Nielsen wrote:
From the page:

http://messenger.microsoft.com/support/status.asp

The service is temporarily unavailable. More information will be posted
here as it becomes available.

Looks like it was updated.

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Patrick Muldoon wrote:

Actually it has been doing that for a while, even before it even got
posted on nanog.  So I don't think it is a Slashdot effect, or in the
case  the NANOG effect.

--
Patrick Muldoon, Network/Software Engineer
INOC, LLC

Hackers have kernel knowledge.