misbehaving DNS resolvers

  • From: Peter van Dijk
  • Date: Fri Dec 20 20:28:47 2002

Hi,

over the last week I have been seeing more and more resolvers (all
that I know about are BIND but I'm not drawing conclusions yet) send
my nameservers more and more *identical* queries, a *lot* of them.

Just to keep it short: take a look at
http://www.dataloss.nl/dnsoffenders/ and
http://www.dataloss.nl/dnsoffenders2/

If you notice any of your boxes in those lists with a high query count
(dnsoffenders is measured over about 60-80 minutes, dnsoffenders2 is
more like 30 minutes) please contact me. Thank you.

Greetz, Peter
--
[email protected]  |  http://www.dataloss.nl/  |  Undernet:#clue
http://www.blinkenlights.nl/party/ - birthday party (page in Dutch)