IWon/Excite mail admin...

  • From: Gabriel
  • Date: Wed Dec 18 13:40:33 2002

Hello all,

I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get a hold of iwon/excite. They're blocking my mail servers (safepages.com domain), and I'd like to talk to them about it.

My question:

Does anyone have a NOC or mail admin contact for Excite/Iwon that they would be willing to share?

(And to reciprocate, if anyone has been getting spam from my domain, I'd love to talk about it so I can shut down offending user.)

Thanks.

--
Gabriel Cain www.dialupusa.net
Unix Systems Administrator [email protected]