Re: Identifying DoS-attacked IP address(es)

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Mon Dec 16 19:31:25 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Feger, James wrote:

> AT&T also does the basics.  ACL's, null routes, tracking back to ingress.

as does sprint and C&W. MFN can sometimes help, depends on who you talk to
as I recall, and Verio is quick to fix problems... L3 had some problems in
the past, my last experience with them was 'ok' though not stellar. I'm
having a bit of trouble getting more off the top of my head, aside from
the George Mason Computer group that just unplugged a machine in a dorm
for me :)