Re: Net block blocked

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Thu Dec 12 05:14:12 2002

> We are currently working on this issue on a case by case basis, but it
is
> becoming an overwhelming task to try and track down the appropriate
> contact(s) of the larger organizations and military agencies. If anyone
has
> some advise, suggestions, or assistance that they can offer in regards
> this situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Talk to the trade press, i.e. write emails to editors or columnists at
your favorite network or internet publications. That is the only way to
reach a significant fraction of the people who have built filtering into
firewalls, VPN gateways, system admin software etc.

The implication of this is that we have already almost run out of IPv4
address space because the rest of the former Class A space is tainted and
unusable on the global Internet.

IPv6 anyone?
http://www.ipv6forum.org
http://hs247.com/