Re: Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Wed Dec 11 08:52:47 2002

Sorry for top posting, but I'm late for work...

--

Agreed.  I believe that society dictates that the accumulation of
personal wealth is one of the most important factors to most people who

Until spam is no longer synonymous with generating revenue or growing
personal wealth, it's here to stay.  Until drugs are legal, or dealers
are killed if caught, the fact that dealers know pushing that crap on
the streets is harmful, it doesn't matter.  The need, or desire to have
more money than the next guy is more important to someone than the other
people who exist outside their little box.  Different circumstances, but
the same thing at the end of the day, I think.

--
-JaL

"AFAIK, You think I'm a BOFH for continually bashing you over the head
 with a clue-by-four.  OTOH, if you would just RTFM every once in a
 while, my life would suck *much* less."