RE: Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Tue Dec 10 20:57:25 2002

I like Segal's DoS idea, except instead of the packet generators, let's
be nice and just DDoS port 25 on the sunzofbiatches mail servers/load
balancers...

fight fire with fire... :)

--
-JaL

"AFAIK, You think I'm a BOFH for continually bashing you over the head
 with a clue-by-four.  OTOH, if you would just RTFM every once in a
 while, my life would suck *much* less."