Re: Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

  • From: K. Scott Bethke
  • Date: Tue Dec 10 17:58:30 2002

Ok on a serious note can we not try to solve the spam problem here?  its a
never ending loop (tech problem or social problem who cares.. its a problem
and we all know it, be a good operator and kill anyone who wants to spam on
your network).

 On a not-so-serious note maybe if we just assigned spammers 69.0.0.0/8 ip
space the problem would take care of itself.

-Scotty