Re: Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Tue Dec 10 12:52:46 2002

I tend to agree.  We had the same issue a customer who we did not know was
a spammer did something similar and they listed our blocks.  I terminated
the  customer.  I believe spews has a newsgroup that is listed on their
site you can post to but more than that I'm not certain.  Also its funny
how they don't block all the blocks originated by cnw <where the spam in
my case originated> but listed mine.  Either way I think you did the
correct thing the deal now is to post to the newsgroup and let them know
you cleared the issue.

That's all I have heard can be done.