Re: latest variety of Nigeria scam

  • From: O
  • Date: Sat Dec 07 07:59:47 2002

Maybe you should check your word of hearsay on what a country of over 150 mill people largest industry is before posting. Wouldn't this mean the possibility of getting a few hundreds of spam weekly? Scam is big in Nigeria but a lot of other things such as natural resources are bigger regardless of what the economy status is..... getting off list topics here so please lets move on.

Olu

Scott Granados wrote:
Just a note:)  I heard this the other day.  Did you know scams are the third
largest Industry in Nigeria.  I guess people sit in public places with
access and send these out hoping to get bank account numbers.

Funny:)