Re: Networking in Africa...

  • From: Matt Levine
  • Date: Tue Dec 03 07:00:16 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:14 AM, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

<snip>
Interestingly enough, I got the following today from a Cybercafe in Nigeria that I had blocked:

<snip>
>cheers
>Adeyinka

So what exactly do people do in regards to Web spam? I block tcp/80 but would like to hear what others are doing.
Block or rate limit? I would assume that blocking port 80 in a cybercafe wouldn't really work out in the long run.

Regards,
Hank

--
Matt Levine