RE: Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

  • From: Todd A. Blank
  • Date: Mon Dec 02 14:16:13 2002

We feel your pain, Scott.  We are just glad that we are able to verify that there are problems with this CIDR other than on our network.

Now to get them resolved.  Hopefully this conversation will end up in the proper inboxes to help clean this up.

Does anyone besides me worry that because of the recent cutbacks in this industry that there are orphaned pieces of equipment out there causing some of these problems?

Todd
614.207.5853