RE: South Asia Network Operators Group (SANOG)

  • From: Poyerd, Denis
  • Date: Fri Nov 29 06:02:30 2002

Wow! One statement about unrest in a country and the flames hit the ceiling.
I've travelled to over twenty countries (incl, one of the two listed below),
many others hostile...and the news about them are very often not too far off
the mark. I'm not trying to dissuade people from attending the conference,
just be aware...of course, if anyone wants to waste anymore bw on this, I'll
have to turn on my deny flames statement.

Denis