Re: Arin Smack down?

  • From: Johannes Ullrich
  • Date: Thu Nov 21 08:51:36 2002

> Perhaps something I've mised, but is ARIN.Net no longer handling
> lookups? I usually use them to find offending users but got this
> when doing a lookup.
>
> No match for 64.124.168.60

I did have the same problem yesterday (Wednesday). Looks like it
is working today. Maybe some leftover bug from their conversion
to the new formats? Or just high load...

you can try our ipinfo page, which caches whois queries. If you
are lucky, someone else looked up the same ip...

http://www.dshield.org/ipinfo.php?ip=64.124.168.60

[email protected]             Collaborative Intrusion Detection
                                         join http://www.dshield.org