Re: Experts: Don't dismiss cyberattack warning

  • From: Barney Wolff
  • Date: Tue Nov 19 21:42:51 2002

Most Muslims are not Arab, or living in caves.  There are certainly
millions of Muslim computer users, by now.  In fact, I'd bet there
are more than a million Muslim computer users in the US alone.

Most Muslims, thank God, are not murderous fanatics or computer
abusers.  But it would be quite foolish to underestimate the
capability of any large group, sufficiently motivated, to inflict
massive damage.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.