Re: Experts: Don't dismiss cyberattack warning

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Tue Nov 19 19:58:24 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Rajendra G. Kulkarni wrote:
> http://computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,76000,00.html

I don't think anyone is skeptical that fundamentalist muslims would try
internet attacks, what I think people are skeptical of is bakri's claim
that "There are millions of Muslims around the world involved in hacking
the Pentagon and Israeli government sites".

Of course the gullible media is just eating all this up. They love stories
that can be used to whip up internet hysteria.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]