Suggestions for ASP colo space that will be around in 3 years?

  • From: Steve Francis
  • Date: Tue Nov 19 16:42:16 2002

We're being booted from one of our main colo data centers by C&W closing down that facility.

Our main priorities for picking a new data center to locate in are:
1. not having to move again within three years
2. physical security (or at least the impression thereof. We don't have unprotected consoles or anything, but as an ASP, we need an impressive facility for dog and pony shows.)
3. multiple providers (preferably carrier neutral, but so long as we can get 1Gb from another provider, even if via something like Telseon, that's OK.)

Our other main datacenter is in an Equinix site, so for risk management, we don't want to go into any other Equinix site.

So anyone have any insight as to who will be around within 3 years?

Thanks