Re: Even the New York Times withholds the address

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Tue Nov 19 08:21:16 2002

Not sure what they would gain by converting to fuel cells as the article
suggests. They probably would still require onsite storage for their
hydrogen source in order to insure uniterupted supply, either hydrogen,
lng, natural gas or propane. what's better in a fire, a heating oil tank
or a propane tank?

joelja

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Johannes Ullrich wrote:

> > http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/19/nyregion/19FUEL.html
> > While almost everyone on this list knows which building is the subject
> > of the article, we can discuss the issue without discussing the
> > particular building.
> >
> > On-site fuel storage is one of those double-edge swords.
>
> The article is comparing the relatively 'inert' diesel fuel to
> the aircraft fuel that caused the devastation at the WTC.
> Did the authors of this article ever hear about heating oil tanks?

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email protected]
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but