Re: [Re: Bin Laden Associate Warns of Cyberattack]

  • From: Joshua Smith
  • Date: Mon Nov 18 19:14:03 2002

and millions of others hacking at everything else.......sounds like fear
mongering to me - guess we will probably be seeing a 'new' cyber security
bill soon

http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,76000,00.html

> "There are millions of Muslims around the world involved in hacking the
> Pentagon and Israeli government sites," said Bakri."
>
> Uh huh.
>
> -Dan
> --
> [-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -