Re: PAIX

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Mon Nov 18 11:24:47 2002

Paul,

Not sure if you are currently in a position to answer this...

With the impending S&D buyout of some of PAIX's assets, do you see PAIX
Atlanta as a going concern? I know S&D owns an adjacent floor at 56
Marieta. Do you think they will hold on to both? I am curious, as my
company has a POP in PAIX Atlanta, and we are starting to do some
contigency planning.

Thanks,
Daniel Golding