Re: Next NANOG meeting/stats

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Mon Nov 18 11:12:22 2002

None of the below events are related to network operations. Nordnog is.

If these are the dates that Nanog goes for, I assume that Nordnog will have to reschedule. Nanog is large enough to attract people from all over the world and the scheduling of Nanog influences a lot of peoples agendas.

- kurtis -