Re: PM3's crashing

  • From: Brian Wallingford
  • Date: Sat Nov 16 01:53:03 2002

:>
:> Do you have SNMP enabled?  We have a couple of TNTs stop talking to the
:> ethernet periodically, apparently due to the SNMP bugs (and someone
:> probing).  Software upgrades are now scheduled (of course, not an option
:
:Strange, as I recall the testing we did at the last snmp 'event' showed
:the TNT's to actually be one of the best off snmp-bug-wise, with no
:service impacting snmp bugs.

Same here.

Not that snmp bugs should matter - why should such traffic be allowed
inbound?