Re: PAIX

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Fri Nov 15 15:14:55 2002

[email protected] wrote:
> Yup, I am a CEO.

  1-900-psy-kick

  Call now, Mon, we're a waiting for ya!

> I am also (still) one of the most experienced
> and best educated IP engineers around.

  And humble, too.  :\

  [Said to a list where Van Jacobson and Vixie have been known to lurk]

> Dilbert, a cartoon about engineers, is so funny because it is so
> true.  In the final analysis, Dilbert is as much of a weasel as any of
> the other characters.

   Admit it, You just like his Tie!

  :P

  On a more serious note, FWIW, did you know PacBell was
  the source of Scott's Inspiration ? He worked on some of
  the first  privately available ISDN lines...
    and attended some of the earliest public NANOG's.

   He said after working there for almost 10 years,
  he decided it was Suicide, or Dilbert.

  The Rest is History.

  :D

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/news_and_history/html/about_scott_adams.html

.cheers.

 Hey, I just realized that
 DogBert and Pres Bush are both short... Coincidence ?

 http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/news_and_history/images/origin4.gif

> regards,
> fletcher
<lurk mode on>
<Susan, put down that keyboard... I am moving on...promise.>