RE: NOC equipment checklist

  • From: Dale Levesque
  • Date: Wed Nov 13 16:02:33 2002

Title: Message

One suggestion that I have is that you have an offsite/net monitoring service that at least monitors your monitoring system. That way if every decides to go down, and you monitoring system cannot get to the internet you know about it. There are a lot more things but I think this is one thing that is very important that most people forget.

Dale Levesque