Re: all the mails on Filtering

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Nov 13 13:59:54 2002

Hi Harsha,
 this occurs quite often as a topic for discussion here.. the answer is they do
it because they can and unless you have an RIR allocation theres no guarantees
and to be fair the RIRs do state that. and good/bad agree/disagree some ISPs
filter more than others and theres not a lot you can do!

providing you connect to the provider who gave you the prefix you wont have any
issues....

Steve