Re: new bind vuln

  • From: Barney Wolff
  • Date: Wed Nov 13 00:49:42 2002

This does beg the question (not that I hold *you* responsible!)
why the advisory had to come out before the patch.  Does anyone
know whether the news had escaped to the blackhats?  Otherwise
I cannot understand the rationale.
Barney

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.