Re: current apnic prefixes

  • From: George Michaelson
  • Date: Tue Nov 12 21:57:23 2002

The APNIC web was being moved from SCO UNIX to Linux last night, and website indexing was broken until this morning, Australian time. It has
now been restored, and we are looking at improving relevancy/hits/scoring methods to make searches more effective.

Please accept my apologies for loss of search services.

-George

--
George Michaelson       |  APNIC
Email: [email protected]    |  PO Box 2131 Milton QLD 4064