Abha's scholarship fund

  • From: Susan Harris
  • Date: Tue Nov 12 11:06:04 2002

For those of you who knew and worked with Abha Ahuja, I wanted to let
you know that a scholarship fund has been established in her memory.

Donations to the "Abha Ahuja Women in Engineering" scholarship fund should
be made payable to University of Michigan College of Engineering. Checks
should include the notation "Abha Ahuja Memorial Scholarship Fund" and be
sent to the following address:

  Attn: Michael Dubin
  Robert Lurie Engineering Center
  University of Michigan
  1221 Beal Ave.
  Ann Arbor, MI
  48109-2102

A long-time NANOG member, Abha played a significant role in the Internet
engineering community. We hope her memory and this scholarship fund helps
encourage a new generation of women to join our engineering and NANOG
ranks.