Telus (AS852) problems ?

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Sun Nov 10 20:45:57 2002

Anyone else seeing any problems with Telus (AS852) tonight ? This morning an IGP config typo (dont know many details beyond that) black holed a lot of routes for me and now I only see 30 prefixes from them.

From their route server (route-views.on.bb.telus.com) I dont even have a path back to the other side of the router I peer with

route-views.on>traceroute 209.115.141.1

Type escape sequence to abort.
Tracing the route to toroonzddr00.bb.telus.com (209.115.141.1)

1 * * *

Yet I can see it from my side... Perhaps more IGP issues ? I have been stuck in the phone queue for some time now, so perhaps someone on the list might know whats up ? I know there are a few Telus people who monitor NANOG...

---Mike
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, [email protected]
Providing Internet since 1994 www.sentex.net
Cambridge, Ontario Canada www.sentex.net/mike