Troubles reaching hosts through propagation.net

  • From: Damian Gerow
  • Date: Thu Oct 31 10:09:13 2002

Can anyone with a host on 64/8 try reaching termforsale.net or
creativesound.ca?  We're having troubles reaching either of those from
various hosts on that subnet.  Just looking for some more details,
since some hosts on 64/8 can reach it, while others cannot.

We've been trying to get this solved since last Monday, and have just
been getting the runaround from them.  If anyone's got a contact
there, or can pass this off to them, I'd greatly appreciate it.