Re: More federal management of key components of the Internet needed

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Thu Oct 24 11:14:23 2002

I saw in a forum on ExtremeTech (where they had an article ranting
about how the internet was almost brought to it's
knees)http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,646157,00.asp that
after the root servers attack the gTLD's were attacked as well, taking
out .biz, .info, and .gov ... can anyone verify if anything happened?

--
Jeff Shultz
Network Support Technician

...most of us have as our claim to fame the ability to talk to
inanimate objects and convince them they want to listen to us.
		-- Valdis Kletnieks in a.s.r