Re: [RE: WP: Attack On Internet Called Largest Ever ]

  • From: Joshua Smith
  • Date: Wed Oct 23 17:15:44 2002

"Deepak Jain" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A828-2002Oct22.html
> > >
> > > The heart of the Internet sustained its largest and most sophisticated
> > > attack ever, starting late Monday, according to officials at key online
> > > backbone organizations.
> >
> > Can someone point out to me where the heart of Internet is? Last time I
> > looked, the Internet looked more like a bunch of spiders having an orgy.
> >

> You must admit, that if you are into spiders having sex, some of those
> pictures are damned sexy. ;)
>
> DJ

mmmmmmm, spider porn (i smell a brand-new porn market in the works...)

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -