RE: WP: Attack On Internet --more info?

  • From: Brennan_Murphy
  • Date: Wed Oct 23 11:08:53 2002

It's ironic how these events make their way into the
media but no one in the media seems inquisitive enough
to truly follow up on an event.

Was the attack widely distributed or were the streams
large enough to traceback with netflow, etc? Was
there any success in identifying compromised machines?
Any forensic clues found?