Congestion at SBC/AADS NAP?

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Mon Oct 21 21:35:52 2002

Has anyone seen what may be ATM level congestion at the Chicago NAP
recently?  ...or have you seen it in the recent past?

We're having trouble pinpointing a problem, which may have been
occurring for a long time, but just now really beginning to affect us
significantly.  We are seeing latency on certain peer sessions go
through the roof (often more so in one direction than the other) and
cannot (at least not yet) attribute it to hardware/link issues or
problems with our edge device.  Thanks for any insight,

John