RE: www.lucent.com

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Fri Oct 18 10:26:36 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Daniel Marquez-Klaka wrote:

> Yes, they are back.
> Strange, even through looking glasses all over the world
> they were not reachable for at least an hour ?!

1) Lucent had a flag-day for maintenance on their webserver?
2) Lucent did some vaccuuming of the internet?
3) Lucent had a real problem and have yet to say something 'publicly'
about it?

:) I prefer 2 though... more vaccuuming should be done, shut down the
internet for 24 hours and clean out the bad packets/lost tokens/spam mail.

:)