Re: vrf resources?

  • From: Scott Call
  • Date: Thu Oct 17 18:13:55 2002

Revised for clarity (I blame the 100.6 fever)
> The problem I'm having is that traffic destined for IP addresses within
> the VRF Vlan from interfaces not within the VRF vlan (they don't have "ip
> vrf forwarding" statements in their interface configurations) which of
> course breaks the whole concept of a private routing table.

Rephrase:

Traffic entering the router on an interface not bound to the VRF, but with
a destination IP within the VRF is forwarded like it entered a bound
interface, instead of being send to the default route.

My apologizes  for not actually finishing my thought the first time
around :)
-s

--
Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"Copyright Law is not a tool of repression granted to an unaccountable