spam, what to do:)

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Wed Oct 09 02:24:50 2002

My question is this.  The company I work for has a no spam policy.
Sometimes users do and of course we shut them off.  My own feelings asside
its what is considered proper in the isp community so we do it with out
question.  However, what is the best policy and procedure to prevent
people from spamming in the first place and secondly if they do and get
terminated fix the damage done.  I have no desire to support spam or
enable spammers but there are bad users and sometimes they do.  Any
positive advise on dealing with these guys above just turning them off
would be helpful.