RE: what's that smell?

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Mon Oct 07 19:21:00 2002

Hope this doesn't come across as DNS-101, but is there some way to tell
what DNS server one uses?  Kinda like telnetting to port 80 or 25?  I
know if it is possible, it's just as possible for them to change the
output, but chances are the brainiacs of the world who don't filter
probably aren't smart enough to change what their DNS server 'appears'
to be either.