RE: iBGP next hop and multi-access media

  • From: Martin, Christian
  • Date: Sun Oct 06 23:44:29 2002

Ralph,

What you are asking for is dynamic routing protocol to be able to tell you
how to do something locally scoped.  This is why we have redirects on
ethernets.  But, since you must do this with BGP, try this... (I haven't)

 router bgp x
 neighbor 10.10.10.2 remote-as x
 neighbor 10.10.10.2 route-map foofoo in
!