Re: wierd problem

  • From: Andy Warner
  • Date: Fri Oct 04 08:50:39 2002

Doesn't seem weird, sounds like rmi and attbi have old authorative
data in their local DNS. Pretty easy to test. DIG or nslookup against
the rmi / attbi name servers and see if they return a different
authorative answer. If their server returns an old address you simply
need to get them to remove the zone info from their DNS.

--
andy