Re: Monitoring Bandwidth (transfer) in GB / MB

  • From: Matt Levine
  • Date: Fri Oct 04 02:31:41 2002

Bytes/s * (86400 * $days_in_month).

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 02:35 AM, Ryan White wrote:

I have been trying to search for a way to monitor customers bandwidth
transfer usage by GB. I have not found any method to do this with rrdtool or
mrtg. I could definitely be missing an industry term that I should search
for since google does not return anything useful.

Does anyone have a list or recommendation for such a tool?

Ryan White
Niuhi, Inc.

--
Matt Levine